Organisational drag is any process that consumes valuable time and prevents people from getting things done – ie: productivity killers. The best companies are the ones that identify issues getting in the way of productivity and eitbe focher create more efficient processes or remove them altogether. The same thing applies to individual staff members, entrepreneurs, freelancers and anyone who cares about making the most of every minute and [insert currency] they spend. Whether you’re working solo or as part of a team, you need the right tools to identify and overcome productivity – so, in this article, we’ve got 10 of the best time management and productivity apps to help you get more done.So without wasting anymore time lets move on the topic.
This app is my favourite app for staying focused and active in the morning because it helps me to wake up early in the morning. Some of its free features are the following.
- FREE FEATURES
- Highest-rated alarm clock app in the world, with 4.6 stars from over 1,000,000 reviews!
- Crazy loud ringtone sounds for heavy sleepers and night owls, as well as a gentle alarm clock, sounds for morning people who want to wake up without any worries
- Photo Mission – Wake up and take a photo of the registered place to dismiss your alarm
- Math Mission – Solve simple or advanced math problems and kickstart your brain
- Barcode Mission – Scan the barcode or QR code you registered to turn the alarm off
- Shake Mission – Shake your phone up to 999 times to wake up your body
You can download this app from the following link.
Focus – Be Productive! apk content rating is Everyone and can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 API and above.”Focus”, App helps you Quit Phone Addiction & Concentrate on your work without any Disturbances by completely Disabling / Locking your Phone for a specified time period…
You can take the Easy Mode & take Breaks or just Go Full on with the ‘No – Break’ Mode!
The For You tab delivers the top stories across all your favourite topics and sources in one place. Deep dive into science, entertainment, fashion, sports, finance or whatever else you care about.
One story. Numerous perspectives.
• With Full Coverage you can be informed on how a story is reported from a variety of sources. With just a tap you’ll see recent headlines from different sources, videos, local news reports, FAQs, news analysis, social commentary, and a timeline of events for stories that developed over time.
• The Headlines tab offers an unfiltered view of the top and breaking news articles from around the world. Additional sections let you dig in to more on tech news, business news, travel news, national and international news, health and more.
Discover new sources and topics
• The Newsstand tab makes it easy to find and follow the sources you trust, as well as browse and discover new ones.
Access your favourite news and magazines subscriptions, together
• If you want to support your favourite news publisher, we’ve made it simple to subscribe with your Google Account. This means no more forms, credit card numbers, or new passwords. Easily access them all within the same app.
A smart news app built for every phone, everywhere
• Google News is designed to meet the needs of users with different phones and levels of connection.
• When your connection isn’t strong or you need to save data, Google News will continue to work smoothly by slimming down the size of images and downloading less data