Hacking WiFi networks is an important part of learning the subtleties of ethical hacking and penetration testing. This also gives rise to the need for some quality WiFi hacking apps for Android to test your network security. Few notable tools are Zanti, WPS Connect, aircrack-ng, Shark for Root, etc.
Router Keygen is a tool with which you can decipher Thomson passwords and WiFi keys so that you can use the internet wherever you are. The application is compatible with several dozen different router models, like Pirelli Discus, Eircom, Verizon FiOS, or Alice AGPF. It is important to keep compatibility in mind (the complete list is on the website of the author), as it is necessary for the router to be on it for you to be able to decipher its password. To use the application, all you have to do is open it, select the network that you want to connect to, and push “Start scan”. Within about one or two minutes you will have to password on your screen. Once that happens, all you have to do is copy and paste it into the WiFi configuration on your device. Router Keygen is a pretty useful tool that should never be used with bad intentions. It is true that with it you can “steal” the connection from other users, but it can also help you out in a legitimate way in more than one situation.
Fing is the #1 Network Scanner: discovers all the devices connected to your WiFi and identifies them, with our patented technology used also by router manufacturers and antivirus companies worldwide.
With Fing App’s free tools and utilities help you:
• Run WiFi and Cellular internet speed tests, download speed, and upload speed analysis and latency
• Scan networks with Fing’s Wi-Fi & LAN network scanner and discover all devices connected to any network
• Get the most accurate device recognition of IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor, and manufacturer
• Advanced device analysis of NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP and Bonjour names, properties, and device types
• Includes port scanning, device ping, traceroute and DNS lookup
• Receive network security and device alerts to your phone and email
Official arcai.com’s netcut for android. netcut defender built-in Require Root. NB: For Upgrade user, please reboot your phone after upgrade. or click Exit in the new version and restart. the best way is to clean uninstall the old versions, reboot, and then install a new version. What you can do with arcai.com’s Android Netcut?
1. You can quickly detect all network users in WIFI, even when your phone has no valid IP address or not been granted use wifi internet. as long as you connected to any WIFI, arcai.com’s netcut can work.
2. Set on/offline to any network users, including phone/Xbox, softphone, PS3, PS4, etc.
3, You can cut off network between two network users within LAN, by setting one of the users as “gateways”, then cut off the other users, then those two users won’t be able to talk to each other, eg: Apple TV, Google TV, Xiaomi box, cut off the phone connection to that box, will disable screencast like feature.
4. Netcut Defender built-in. (turn on and off in one click)
5. Scan network when you feel there are users still on network and you can’t see it. 6. Check phone type, netcut will be able to list type of phones. 7. Give users easy to remember names. Long press any network user, a pop-up window will allow you input name for the user. 8, Detect attacker, if anyone try to play arp spoof to you, you will be able to see it from netcut directly.
Who Touch My Phone
The application allows you to find out, who took your phone without permission.
Being activated, it will take a photo of anybody, who unlock your phone.
Discover who was that — your friend, wife, or curious baby? Nobody will be unnoticed!
Images taken are not displayed in the public Gallery.
• stealthiness: after taking a photo, the application silently goes to the background.
• application password protection.
• captured image gallery.
• image share function.
WiFi Signal Strength Meter
WiFi Signal Strength Meter – Network Monitor & WiFi Monitor can view your current WiFi signal strength and detect WiFi Signal Strength around you in real-time.
WiFi Signal Strength Meter – Network Monitor & WiFi Monitor can help you find the sweet spots in your WiFi network.
WiFi Signal Strength Meter – Network Monitor & WiFi Monitor is a simple tool that allows you to view your current WiFi signal strength.
WiFi Signal Strength Meter – Network Monitor & WiFi Monitor is useful in finding good areas of WiFi connectivity in your WiFi network.
WiFi Signal Strength Meter – Network Monitor & WiFi Monitor can quickly check your WiFi strength to find the best location.
WiFi Signal Strength Meter – Network Monitor & WiFi Monitor is constantly updating the signal strength so you can walk around your house, work, or anywhere to find the best WiFi signal.