The Android apps that stand alone at the top of the pantheon. These apps have become ubiquitous with Android and if you’re looking for good stuff it’s assumed that you have some of this stuff already. There are a ton of amazing Android apps out there. However, their usefulness is usually limited to the habits of the people using them. These apps shouldn’t have those problems. Everybody can use these. Without further delay, here are the best Android apps currently available! Most folks should be relatively familiar with most of these and because they are the best, this list won’t change very often unless something truly spectacular comes along.
Want to know how much are online on What|App? You can see when on What|App and control usage. Real-time notifications and statistics for every day with track record usage and get a notification for each online activity. Works for features WhatsDog and you can see last seen and good monitor tracker live status. Tell your girlfriend and boyfriend.
Whats Tracker for WhatsApp – Online Usage Tracker for WhatsApp is a very useful app that tells you how much time you have spent on WhatsApp and any other installed app of your device.so using this app you can track usage of any app and can save your Quality Time.
You can monitor all of your installed application usage details by using the Application Usage Monitor. The online tracker shows your daily WhatsApp Use and your last Online time for WhatsApp. It also lets you know how much time you use your application.
This function prevents other peoples from seeing the currently running application.
Secretary at work, Professor secretly in class! We recommend to those who want to.
It was mainly made for automatic game rotation. You can also find and use any app.
(Video recording, recording, etc.)
It is not responsible for illegal or malicious use.
Pocket Sensor uses your device’s proximity sensor to control the screen on/off state.
Simply covering the sensor will turn the screen off.
Flip your phone on a table, place it in your pocket, or use any other means to cover the proximity sensor.
As soon as the sensor is uncovered, the screen will come back on.
Note that Pocket Sensor does not prevent the device from falling asleep when the device is being used normally with the screen on and user activity timeout has been reached.
However, the device will not fall asleep as long as the screen has been turned off by the proximity sensor as this effectively counts as continuous user activity.
1) You can Activate or run settings using Widgets
2) You can Activate or run settings using Floating Buttons
3) You can Activate or run settings using Shortcuts
4) You can Activate or run settings using Notification
By using this, whenever the application is activated then you do not worry about accidentally make a call when your phone is in the pocket.
BAGT is developed for people who want to fully customize and optimize graphics and get you more Chicken Dinners.
Ranging from midrange to flagship phones, this is the perfect tool for the better gaming experience.
You can click the Bug Button in the app to report bugs to me or suggest features via Email which of course requires an Email app.
1. If you changed ANYTHING in the in-game graphics settings, please close the game and re-apply your setting from BAGT before playing.
2. Make sure to allow Storage permission or else the app would fail to do its work.
Use it at your own risk. BAGT does not cause ban despite being a third party app because it uses codes that already exist in the game but Jediar Studios and BAGT are not made by Tencent and Jediar Studios will not take responsibility for anything that might happen to your accounts such as account suspension or an account ban.
. Reverse Image Search
Reverse Image Search is an app that functions as famous reverse image search and simplifies for you the process of similar image search or search by image, downloading them and then sharing them in your emails, chats or other apps. This is a handy free reverse photo search or pictures search app which you can use to look up for millions of high-quality images, wallpapers and more! Reverse Image Search is one of the simplest and easiest photo searching apps.
With this free Reverse Image Search app you are just a single tap away from searching your images with hundreds of similar or matching images from across the globe. This handy image reverse search app uses various powerful and popular search engines for image searching purpose. This reverse image search android app is very much similar to the reverse image search in functionality. The objective of this reverse photo search app is to let people search for the similar images in the easiest way possible.
2. Recent Notification
Have you ever missed an important notification shown in your device status bar?
No worries! Recent Notification can safely store them for you. Relax and read them when you find time.
Find out which applications are spamming annoying notifications and uninstall them.
– Notifications are grouped by application.
– Read the full details of notifications in the same style shown on the status bar. (e.g. inbox, big and regular style)
– Easily filter notifications by day.
– Swipe to remove notifications as a group or individually.
– Automatically deletes old notifications on a specified days limit.
– Tap the notifications to launch the respective application.
– User interface developed using Material Design.
3. Internet Guard Data Saver Firewall
App and domain can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile data.
Blocking access to the internet can help:
* reduce your data usage
* save your battery
* increase your privacy
* Take Control Of Your Mobile Apps
* Easily Allow/Block App Connectivity
* Block background app activity
* Be Alerted When New Apps Access the Internet
* Block Adult Websites
• Android firewall protection with **NO** ROOT REQUIRED!!
• No calling home
• No tracking or analytics
• Actively developed and supported
• Android 5.1 and later supported
• IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
• Tethering supported
• Multiple device users supported
• Optionally allow when screen on
• Optionally block when roaming
• Optionally block system applications
* Automatic launch of device startup
* Automatically identifies applications currently installed on your mobile device
* Identifies and Notifies when newly installed apps access the Web
* Set Allow/Block, on a per-application basis
* Disable background activity for selected apps
*Get full data usage visibility
• Material design theme with light and dark theme
• Log all outgoing traffic; search and filter access attempts; export PCAP files to analyze traffic
• Allow/block individual addresses per application
• New application notifications; configure InternetGuard directly from the notification
• Display network speed graph in a status bar notification
• Select from five additional themes in both light and dark version