Hello, guys today we are going to talk about google camera and we will discuss all the latest features of the google camera app. Google continues tossing marvellous applications to charm its rivals. One such application that came out as of late is the Google Camera application. This application dispatched as of late and comes preinstalled on the most recent google pixel phones and Nexus gadgets. You can likewise get it if your telephone underpins Android 10.
This application has five camera modes which are Panorama Mode, Photosphere Mode, regular Camera Mode, Video Mode, and the latest Lens Blur mode. User can changes the Google Camera mode anytime by sliding to one side from anyplace and the modes will slide out from the left side. Need to see any photographs you’ve taken? essentially slide your finger to one side and it’ll open your most as of late taken photograph.
While zooming in and out utilizing squeeze to zoom you see two little bars that will show you how zoomed in the camera is. You will discover streak, introduction, changing from forward-looking to raise the camera, and a symbol to add a three by three framework settings at the lower part of the screen. To get generally out of your photos visit google uphold.
• Camera: Required in order to capture pictures and videos.
• Microphone: Required in order to record audio with every video.
• Storage: Required in order to save picture and videos.
• Location: Required if you would like to record location information with your pictures and videos.
Google Camera Features
• HDR+ with dual exposure controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
• Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the best details and colours that get lost in the dark. You can even take photos of the Milky Way!
• Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
• Top Shot – Pick the perfect moment with Top Shot. Automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
• Portrait – Add elegant background blur (bokeh) to pictures. Google Photos can also make the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in colour while changing the background to black and white.
• Google Lens Suggestions – Point your camera at QR codes, business cards, paper documents, or foreign text and it’ll help you read, scan documents, translate, and more.
• Playground – Have fun mixing the real world with the virtual through AR stickers and effects!
I hope you guys like this article if you like this please on the bell notification and share our articles with your friends.